Nagpur- A city where infrastructure comes in time
Rishi Saraf 21-Feb-2021
Generally infrastructure is planned when a city get choked, Nagpur has been lucky to have it well in time :
* The city has a inner ring road, an outer ring road.
* Metro phase-I has already started, with some sectors to open.
* Metro phase-II has been announced. It will connect far-off places like Butibori (Wardha road), Kanhan (Kamptee road), Hingna, Asoli (Bhandara road) which see a lot of traffic flow to the main city.
* A new flyover connects Ajni square to Airport is functional, one can reach the airport from RBI sq in 15 min.
* Another one from RBI square to Katol road and to Chhindwada road is operational.
* Manish Nagar which faced issues due to railway crossing has a new flyover.
* A new one is ready over Khapri to reduce accidents on existing Khapri flyover.
* Another new one is coming up on Bhandara road which will connect Pardi (Bhandara road) with Kalamna APMC, Old Bhandara road, Central Ave and Ring road.
* A new flyover from Bole Petrol Pump to University campus sq has been sanctioned.
* Another flyover will come from Wadi Gurudwara to beyond Gate No 1 of Ordinance Factory Ambazari.
Hats off to Union Minister Nitin Gadkari for bringing infrastructure projects & completing them in record time.