This privacy statement explains what personal data we collect from you and how we use it. Your privacy is important to us. We request you to take time to read it carefully.
What Personal Data we Collect
- We may collect data to provide you tailor made best experiences with our services. When you create a user account with us some of this data is provided by you such as your name, email address, password, company, employer, your role in your company, your sector of interest, your locations of interest. We may collect data that you upload as your submissions to our website or when you contact us for support. We may also purchase data from other companies to supplement data collected by us. We may also get it by usage data from software running on your device or by recording how you interact with our services by using cookies and technologies like it.
We may also use services from other companies to help us determine your location to customize certain services to your location. We may also obtain data from third parties. The data we collect may include your last name, first name, postal address, phone number, email address, other contact data, passwords provided by you for account access at our website, password hints provided by you for account access at our website, security information used for authentication and account access to you at our website, your age, gender, country and language, your favourites and interests, credit card number and the security code associated with your payment instrument (if you make online purchases at our website), data such as the search terms you enter, features you use, web pages you visit, items you purchase, IP address, data about your device, regional and language settings, device identifiers, operating system, data about the network, browser, other software you use to connect to the services, content of your submissions at the website and your communications with us, chat and phone conversations with us may also be recorded and monitored.
We may invite you to contact us or to provide information about yourself. We use the information you provide to personalize your online experience and to deliver the content most suited to your needs. Most browsers now recognize when a cookie is offered and permit you to refuse or accept it. If you visit our sites to read or download information, such as news stories or articles, much of the information we do collect is statistical only and not personally identifiable. We use this information about the number of visitors and their use of the sites in aggregate form to make our sites more useful and attractive to you.
How we use information collected by us
We may share your information within our group companies, international partnerships, and affiliated organizations and with our business partners for marketing purposes or we may send you information about other organizations’ goods and services. We may contact you, directly or through our agents, email, SMS, mail, telephone or other electronic messaging service with information that may be of interest to you or with offers of goods and services. By providing us with your email address or telephone numbers you consent to being contacted by these methods. If you do not wish to receive marketing information either from us or our business partners please indicate this to us.
- You may also set your browser to block all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being set by us, however, our services may not function properly if your cookies are disabled.
Information shared by you
- Our services may also let you share your information with others, however when you share information publicly, it may be indexable by search engines.
Updating your personal information
- If the information provided by you is wrong, we will try to give you options to update or delete it. After you update or delete information from our website, we may not immediately delete residual copies with us and may not remove information from our backup systems to prevent from accidental or malicious deletion of your information.
Information we share
The personal information you provide to us may be retained only for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which the information was collected or as required by law. By submitting data through us electronically, you are providing explicit consent to trans-border transmission of data collected via our website.
- We recognize our responsibility for protecting the online privacy of your personal information. If you have questions or comments about our administration of your personal information, or would like to opt out of receiving any marketing material from us, please contact us.
Security of your Information
- We work hard to protect ourselves and our users from unauthorized alteration, access, destruction or disclosure of information we hold. We restrict access to personal information to our employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it for us, and who are subject to confidentiality obligations and may be terminated or disciplined or if they fail to meet these obligations. We may offer the use of a secure server and Secure Socket Layers (SSL) encryption technology to protect your information. However, given the electronic nature of the internet, by using this website, you accept the inherent risks in doing so, including, but not limited to, the security risks of interception, unauthorized access, the risks of corruption and the risks of viruses or other harmful devices.
Cooperation and compliance with authorities
- We may work with the appropriate regulatory authorities, including local data protection authorities, to resolve any complaints regarding the transfer of personal data that we cannot resolve with our users directly.
Linking to Other Sites
- This policy covers our website. Some of our affiliated companies and related parties may have their own, possibly different policies. We encourage you to review these privacy policies when linking to these websites.
We may also provide links to other Websites, however, we have no control over the content or privacy policies of these websites. We request you to carefully read the Privacy Policies of such websites before you use them.
- We may ask you to establish one or more passwords to gain access to certain services or sections in our Website(s). You are solely responsible for the control and use of each password you create.
Online information & Data Transmission are not risk-free
- Whenever you disclose personal information online, for example on forums, message boards, through email or in chat areas, that information can be collected and used by others.
PLEASE REMEMBER THAT NO DATA TRANSMISSION OVER THE INTERNET CAN BE GUARANTEED TO BE 100% SECURE. WHILE WE STRIVE TO PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION, WE CANNOT ENSURE OR WARRANT THE SECURITY OF ANY INFORMATION YOU TRANSMIT TO US AND YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- By providing us with your personal information, you consent to our processing your personal data, including sensitive personal data, for the above purposes. You also consent to our transferring your information to us or our service providers in India and other countries or jurisdictions which may not provide the same level of data protection as the country in which you are based if necessary for the above purposes. If you provide us with information about another person you confirm that they have appointed you to act for them, to consent to the processing of their personal data including sensitive personal data and that you have informed them of our identity and the purposes, as set out above, for which their personal data will be processed. When we first contact them we may tell them where we got their information from.
Location, Jurisdiction and Applicable law
- We operate this website from our office at Nagpur in Maharashtra State in India. All matters pertaining to this website are governed and interpreted under the laws of India. Any action which you or any third party may bring in connection with this policy, shall be brought only in the courts of Nagpur in India and you expressly consent to the jurisdiction of the courts of Nagpur in India.
Acceptance of Use